How to use Unscreen with Adobe After Effects?
Combine the power of Unscreen's video background removal with the extensive editing suite of Adobe After Effects.
- Upload your video to Unscreen. Optionally, choose a new background (otherwise the result will be exported with a transparent background).
- Click Download → Single Frames and extract the ZIP file to a directory on your computer.
- In Adobe After Effects, in the project section, right click and select Import → File.
- Navigate to the folder where you extracted the ZIP contents. Once inside the folder, select the first image and tick the PNG Sequence and Create Composition options.
- The image sequence is now imported as a clip.
If necessary, you can change the frame rate of the imported clip via right click Interpret Footage.
See how it works
If you're stuck or need help, just get in touch!