How to use Unscreen with Final Cut Pro?
Combine the power of Unscreen's video background removal with the extensive editing suite of Final Cut Pro.
- Upload your video to Unscreen. Optionally, choose a new background (otherwise the result will be exported with a transparent background).
- Click Download → Single Frames and extract the ZIP file to a directory on your computer.
- In Apple Final Cut Pro, in your preferences/settings change the default still frame duration to 1 frame.
- Import all of your still image files.
- Create a new project and drag all of your still images into the timeline.
- Select All so that every image in the timeline is selected.
- Right click and select Make Compound Clip.
- Use your new compound clip as a video file in any regular project.
See how it works
If you're stuck or need help, just get in touch!