How to use Unscreen with Adobe Premiere Pro?
Combine the power of Unscreen's video background removal with the extensive editing suite of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Upload your video to Unscreen. Optionally, choose a new background (otherwise the result will be exported with a transparent background).
- Click Download → Single Frames and extract the ZIP file to a directory on your computer.
- In Adobe Premiere Pro, go to File → Import.
- Navigate to the folder where you extracted the ZIP contents. Once inside the folder, select the first image and tick the Image Sequence option, then click Open.
- The image sequence is now imported as a clip.
If necessary, you can change the frame rate of the imported clip via Modify → Interpret Footage.
See how it works
If you're stuck or need help, just get in touch!