Are you editing videos daily? Then it’s most likely that Premiere Pro and After Effects are your best friends. You know them inside-out, and there’s probably little that can surprise you by this point. But what if we were to tell you that you can further improve and speed up your video editing process – without having to do much outside of these programs?
If you are already an Unscreen Pro user, you can now remove backgrounds and edit videos even faster with the new Unscreen Pro plugin while continuing to use professional video editing software – all in a few simple steps.
How to use the new plugin in Premiere Pro & After Effects
The new Unscreen Pro plugin makes removing video backgrounds easier than ever. Here’s all you need to do to speed up your workflow:
- Click here to install the plugin.
- Access your Unscreen Pro account and process your video just like you would do on a regular basis, then download the zip file.
- Open up Premiere Pro or After Effects and press the „Import Unscreen Pro Bundle“ button that appears in the plugin window, and select the zip file you want to import.
4. The Unscreen Pro plugin will now extract the zip file and upload it to Premiere Pro or After Effects.
5. Once your zip file has been uploaded, the plugin will then place the files in your timeline in the right order with the corresponding effects.
With the Unscreen Pro plugin, you simply no longer have to worry about importing and arranging any video files. Once your zip pack is uploaded to the video editing software of choice, all preset effects will be automatically applied. In the end, you’ll save valuable time that you can later put to better use.
So, why not embrace productivity and wave inefficiency goodbye in 2021? Try out the Unscreen Pro plugin, then share your thoughts with us in the comment section down below.