What happens when you want to edit videos on the go, but don’t have access to professional editing software? Or, better yet, you don’t have enough time to navigate the complexities of these tools?
Up until now, Unscreen Pro’s usage was limited to removing video backgrounds. Once you processed a video, you were left with two files, which had to be merged through additional video editing software.
But things are changing at lightning speed, and Unscreen Pro’s development roadmap is all about allowing you to do more in less time.
As video background removal continues to remain the bread and butter of our product, we want to ensure that we’re doing our best to make your work as easy as possible. So, over the past few weeks, we’ve added more practical functionalities that will improve your video editing workflow and help you stay on top of things.
Say goodbye to dull backgrounds
With Unscreen Pro, you can now set new backgrounds for your videos in 3 easy ways:
- Select a background from our pre-set collection of videos, images, and solid colors.
- Use the ‚Select File‘ option to upload your video or image file.
- Search for a GIF in the Giphy library and use it as your video background.
Select output format options
Once you’ve finished customizing your video background, you’ll need to select an output format that best suits your needs.
We are currently supporting three output formats, and, to make things easier, we’ve put together the best use cases for each of them:
- You can use the video MP4 format for sharing videos on YoutTube, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook. Please note that his format cannot support transparent backgrounds.
- Pro Bundle is used best with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects, or Davinci Resolve. This format can only support transparent backgrounds.
- Animated Gifs is a suitable format for short videos and animations under 20 seconds.
Adjust video settings with one click
What if you’ve already processed a video, but you’re unhappy with the chosen background?
If this is the case, all you need to do is click on the Adjust Settings button located below the processed video. You’ll then be redirected automatically to the start of the editing flow, where you can pick another background or output format.
As always, your feedback is essential for the optimal development of Unscreen Pro. We’re eager to hear from you, so feel free to reach out and share your thoughts with us.